Monday, September 7, 2009

A-Z




So From A-Z is a lot harder than I expected to be I was sure this project was going to be quick, I was very wrog. at first I sat on my couch sketching away anything that i saw that came up with the corresponding letter. needless to say that didn't go so well. after about two hours forcing myself to find the right object I gave in and got up off the my butt. After this happened I found it a lot easier to sketch of course. I was able to expand my reach of object just by moving from the couch to the bedroom and then to the kitchen and eventually outside.

Sketching objects in this project was good practice because it forced me to sketch thing i really did not want too. the project really took you out of your comfort zone. After a while I was able to get into a grove and start to enjoy the proses.but towards the end a certain amount of fatigue set in and the drawing almost coud have been abstract drawings.

No comments: